Wednesday, July 06, 2011

imagination antics

I don't know where she gets some of this from...

The bus asked the baby doll to come ride because it was brown bear time (dark outside) and it was dangerous. Come quick baby, come ride! It dropped the baby off at a house, and then started across the room again. The bus was crying because it crashed and all of the people fell out. Then all of the people were okay, but she said that the bus hurt it's foot and we needed to fix it, so I had the Grandpa 'change a tire'... and we told the bus not to get hurt again. The bus did not want to be driven by anyone else after that - or give any rides.

She saw a picture of a little girl looking at candy in a store and told me the girl was 'grocery shopping' (I've never heard her say that before!) and that she needed fifteen dollars to go shopping for building blocks. I said we had blocks in the box and she said oh.. no fifteen dollars, not want to have. She has a little trunk with pretend money printed on the inside of it and is calling it the fifteen dollars oh wow look...

When she was blowing bubbles again she told me she needed a 'bubble map'. She caught a big bubble in both hands and held it up close to her face and said 'ooooohhh.. I see a house. I find my way home.' UH oh.. map popped! Need another map. ??

Grandma got her a baby swimming pool for the yard and the package has ladybugs and butterflies on it. She says it is a 'bug swimming' and we need to cut it (open the package) and is trying to blow it up without it being out of the package. I told her we have to wait until morningtime to use it... and she finally said okay.

No comments: