Thursday, July 28, 2011

bits

I want to remember: Esme sitting under the kitchen table with her little monkey/lion/elephant noisy toy pretending it is a piano and bashing the 'keys' singing 'Everybody, Everybody..... Everybody wants to be a cat.' over and over. Then she drags the toy vacuum cleaner over to me and says 'you get the violin' and expects me to make 'boom boom boom' base noises for the song using the vacuum as a base cello. HA. She is such a cool kid.

Work has been slamming me mentally and time-wise lately... which is obvious with my nearly five day hiatus. I got a small pumpkin out of the garden this morning and an assembly of squashes. Things are getting a little overgrown out there, and I don't have any more time off until Sunday. Esme is asleep now when I get home, and it is really too late for me to do much. It has been that way all week. I do have some soup on the stove with all the leftover bits from the garden and the last of the pumpkin pulp from last week.

No comments: