Saturday, March 04, 2006

Saturday Snooze

Sally had to snooze on my workplace early this morning.


Another busy day, with library, photography, pizza(this has become regular now) and rummaging around in our storage for things for the flea market. I'm about halfway through 'Main Street.' I drew this little bird pattern last night as we watched more Count Duckula. I'm sure I've seen something like them somewhere... getting the wings to look decent in back was the hardest part.



I've joined Project Spectrum, and was hoping a multitude of these little pink (and red) birds could kick off my March projects ;o)

Links:
Occupied kawaii shop.
Thistletown put up more cuteness ;o) I love the whiskers on her kitties!
Japanese Rain Doll project


At the library: Find! I found paperback copies of 'Main Street' and 'Babbitt', both by Sinclair Lewis, for 50 cents each!

10 comments:

Chris said...

Cute little ducks, and very Project Spectrum! Ah, library. :)

RheLynn said...

I had the good fortune to find a small paperback copy of 'Main Street' in the booksale at the library today! (They have it Tuesdays and Saturdays) I was very surprised!

Project Spectrum will be fun! Especially if it is sewing and/or knitting ;o)

Chris said...

Score! I have just been vegging and reading S is for Silence. Ahhhh.....

Chris said...

Check out the apron that Julie (of Whip Up and BoogaJ) scored thrifting today - you'll know which one I mean...

RheLynn said...

Kawaii! Thanks Chris that is so cool! (and yes Project Spectrumish too!)

Chris said...

:)

Chris said...

S is for Silence was pretty good. I read it today, so it definitely kept my attention! :) I had it figured out about 4 incorrect ways, too, and not the right one - which is a plus in a mystery, having it not be absolutely predictable.

RheLynn said...

I love it when you are constantly hit with red herrings and facts that could go together a few different ways ;o)

I liked 'Mrs. McGinty is Dead' (one by Agatha Christie) for that. I was guessing even to just before the 'Aha' moment.

Chris said...

Wow, check this out - the woman makes personalized jesters that look like one's pet... I can't even imagine how someone would think up such a business!

Unknown said...

Ooooooh the kitty is tooo CUTE!! and the little arty toys, so lovely!