Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Preparing for the haircut...

No haircut yet, don't let the picture below fool you.

Tomorrow is the day... Well, I wanted to go something like Amelie, but I don't think I can pull it off. It is appealing though, in that it even looks great when she pulls it up off her neck. I'm really not sure I have the face for it. :o(


This was me almost 10 years ago (graduation), even shorter.
I'm not sure I can pull that off again, either.


I'll probably just ask for an even bob a few inches below the chin, something that is cut to turn under. The shorter my hair gets, the more of a wave shows up in it -- and that in itself can be hard to get to 'behave.'

Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Chris said...

Good luck! Wow, your hair was so blonde in that picture...

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your new hair! I love a good bob!

Carrie K said...

Good luck! It's so pretty now but pretty then too, so I think you're safe no matter what your haircut.

Chris said...

The suspense builds...

Hey, you could make bags like these.