Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Small owl motifs


I've been working on three small owl motifs today in my graphics program. Basically, it is the same owl with three different types of wings. Tried knitting one of them up but messed up on the width and had to rip it out halfway done :o( I'll try again!

Anybody else I know want to test-knit one? I have the large versions available. Send me an email :o) They are each 26 stitches wide or less and might work well for the backs of mittens or as a repeating pattern for a bag.

We have new neighbors again - and our girls are nervous and scared of all the sounds next door. However, they are very happy that we opened up the living room windows and let them hang out there all day. We see the third of our next round of possible new homes/pieces of land. So far we are leaning towards the raw land, but the house today wasn't too bad either.

Have a great day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! I could try... try being the key word here! So cute - worth the effort.

Jennifer said...

Very cute!

Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

Good luck with the land and/or house!! Hope things work out soon for you!!

Chris said...

Congrats on winning an unannounced contest at K3tog! :)

RheLynn said...

Wow, I won a contest! Thanks for the note Chris!