Monday, August 21, 2006

Dayglow Knitting Content


Well, no it isn't supposed to be 'dayglow', but our morning light makes it seem that way :o) This is my new stash from the 'better than sulking' trip we took to Jackson. After seeing Chris' Sugar n'Cream bibs a while back, I couldn't resist this yarn :o) I got two of each of the colours shown, and plan to busy myself with lots of colourful dishcloths.

The double poinnted needles are from a thrift shop I visited while on vacation. Seven mostly 4 needle sets for 50 cents each! Yay!

Also scored: The Harlequin Tea Set and other stories, Agatha Christie and Rainbow Mars, Larry Niven (because I loved my old copy of 'Flight of the Horse'!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's a bright little dishcloth you've go going there.

Carrie K said...

Nice and bright! And a dishcloth. I am so in love with those darn things.

I loved one of Larry Niven's collaborations (no, I can't think of the name, and I think Jerry Pournelle was the co-author? Yeah, I could look it up. Too lazy) but I haven't been too impressed with his other stuff. I'll have to check out Flight.

Jenni said...

I love the colors. That will make a terrific dishcloth.

Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

Love the colors!!! I am SOOO hooked on making "warshrags"! LOL!! So nice to be able to start and finish a project in such a short time!!

Chris said...

Bright! Is it Summer Splash? Looks like it's going to pool interestingly.

RheLynn said...

Chris: Yes it is! I was having a hard time choosing any yarn at the hobby store - and then I saw this and thought about how great the colours on your bibs were :o)