Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Mommy kitty and baby kitten (softie)

SOLD! 4/26 thanks ;o)
Mommy and baby kitten
I did this yesterday, when I should have gotten further on coding :o{

So, now I'm off to code Python again. If you see my shoelaces sticking out of the puddle, send down an airhose please?


Kitten has embroidered little paws!

I was way too inspired by all those kittens wandering around here ;o)



(before) in progress


Miss Sally says she is as cute as any kitten!


you can really tell I'm in the coding mood, right? ;P
Linky: Mkcarroll blog 'Amigurumi' and 'Nuigurumi' explained nicely!
Linky: Kitty Genius blog <-- neat embroidery
Linky (etsy): I seriously need one of these signs!

Carrie K, is this what you had in mind?
Let me know!

8 comments:

Carrie K said...

I didn't see the paws at first! that's so cute, RheLynn.

Chris said...

Love the subtle little paws! Sally, you are as cute as a kitten. :) Don't feel threatened.

Code like the wind!

Anonymous said...

I love the kitties! They're awesomely cute!

Chris said...

I think it's PERFECTLY Carrie. :)

Chris said...

Heh, I need one of those signs, too.

Carrie K said...

Wait a minute, is Chris implying that I am a sloth? lol.

No, the sloth looks great, RheLynn! Perfect.

RheLynn said...

Carrie K - OK! I have two more 'mommy' softies to make (for mother's day in the shop) and this weekend I should be able to start in on the Sloth ;o) I'm really puzzling over exactly how to make those claws!

Carrie K said...

The claws are something else, aren't they? Can't wait for the finished sloth. Bryan will be soooo surprised.