Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Illustration Friday: Spring

doodle on rice paper


Well -- Chris says there is this thing called Random Wednesday. I guess this is a pretty random post ;o)

I'm a garden wimp. I used to work on the experiment station for the U of M, (Minnesota) -- but that was apparently too many years ago. Now, an afternoon of raking freshly turned clay soil leaves me wobbly and blistered :o(

Tomorrow, we can start planting seeds. I hope I have functional arms and legs tomorrow ;o)

Ok, the vote is in -- the kimono is orange!

Odd News Link: Arctic fossil may bridge gap between sea, land creatures

Soft toy rabbits : too cute! and with little babies wrapped up in swaddling!

Blog Link: A beautiful blog about kimono dress,, and also the same author's kimono collection. So very different than this home-made version of a vintage pattern ;o)

I'm thinking about a custom order from a pottery artist on Etsy - for two chopstick rests.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Oh, ouch! I can just imagine which muscles hurt... Hope you get a nice relaxing bath in!

Cool about that fossil, too. Etsy - so lovely, so dangerous... :D