Monday, April 24, 2006

Eight kittens! Count 'em ;o)


Get ready for cute kitten overload!
We had them all 'contained' tonight, very briefly. Each one got scratched behind the ears some, and even the 'wildest' laid back and had her tummy scratched.

I look a LOT like Willowpede, but I'm a true manx!

We were previously left out of photographs ;o)
the one on the left kept us up until 5 am a few weeks back,
and is the 'wild' one mentioned earlier.

Sally-doppleganger might have a new name tonight,
we'll see if it sticks -- btw, he's a boy!


The count:
1 Sally-doppleganger boy,
1 Willow-doppleganger girl manx,
2 gray girl manxes (one lighter than the other and striped),
2 all-yellow tailed boys (one fluffy, one not),
1 yellow tailed boy with a white face and belly,
1 yellow boy manx

After all of this scampering around (they were all out of the cage in the workshop here at the office -- they were all returned to their respective mothers, who were only half-thrilled to take this much responsibility back on! ;o)

I think I have a lot of 'making up' to do with my girls (Willow and Sally) though, they were not happy at all to have a whole TROOP of kittens invading 'their' office. They don't know that they are the visitors in the office here -- they think it is their 'other house.' ;P

4 comments:

Chris said...

Oh, the cuteness, the cuteness! :)

I bet Willow and Sally are a little cranky...

Carrie K said...

He looks a bit wild eyed. Aww, kittens!! Thank God I never had a cat who had kittens because I would never be able to give them away. Come to think of it, that's how I got Sheba. My neighbor felt the same way and her husband cornered mine and begged him to take at least one of the kittens.

(I say that with all the assurance of someone who hasn't faced the prospect of actually HAVING ten cats in the house.)

RheLynn said...

Willow and Sally were SO happy that we didn't take a kitten home. They played and rolled on their backs in my lap, just to prove they were the cute ones ;o)

Snce they didn't go flea market this morning -- I hope we can catch them all on Saturday -- they are getting past the 'wobbly-legs' phase to the 'I'm outta here!' phase!

amandamonkey said...

OMG, SO cute!

Awwww....