Thursday, April 27, 2006

KnitOwl in Progress

I'm in progress:

coding a paginator for an online petition signup that is live and smart enough to drop files in the right spot, depending on how many signups there are (no database, gotta code this from text html files and back to text html files....)

getting a domain name! and the official registration for my shop to be a Tennessee small business. Got good advice on this today.

making two more 'mommy' softies, lavendar and blue, for mother's day in the shop

J wants me to cut ceiling tiles in the workshop here...



back to work Rhe.. back to work...
in the meantime go see Dacia Ray's new bears
and this cute overload post which for some reason reminded me of Chaos ;o)

Okay I did work! -- now for the kitten parade.
It was very cold here yesterday for kittens, 40°, so they were all huddled up in an old computer case that had a nice blanket (somehow that wandered in there)



The Willow-looking one has such a sweet face ;o)
But I'm biased!

this little guy (orange-whiteface) was
curled up on my lap for a bit today

I think you can only count six here(but there were seven).
The yellow manx was playing near the office door.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Hee hee - he would totally do something like that. Plus I love pinot noir. ;)

Cool about your shop stuff!

Chris said...

They are awfully cute. How are you resisting turning into a cat lady? ;)

Brooklyn Handspun said...

congrats on your business! I'm working on my website right now which is driving me crazy but I'll get through it lol. OMG those kittens are just so adorable...If I didn't have 3 already I'd come and steal them all.

Carrie K said...

Chaos is such a ham.

Good news on the shop info! Good advice is worth it's weight in gold.

Dang, those kittens are cute.

Anonymous said...

Look at the kitties! So cute. Thanks for the shout out!