Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Assorted pictures





I am so very tired today. We brought one of our girls' new siblings home for 'civilizing' (she bit someone at the office), and she kept us up until 5 am... then we left the house at 10:30 am... but she did improve some. No pictures of her though, our batteries need to be recharged :o( She was an almost-all gray manx girl, with a white spot on her chest and big fluffy pointy ears. We haven't seen her since we gave her back to her mom -- but we have heard her plenty.

The girls HATED the very idea of a kitten in their house. Sally had to go in the bathroom after it was obvious she was not playing. Willow hissed at Sally for that.. good girl Willow. Later though, she knocked the little one over for batting at her tail and spit loud at her. That was when the kitten went in a big box, and I went to sleep. So much for blood relation, eh?

I've been trying to code Python on a somewhat operating brain, but right now it is time to go home. I got a bit upset today about office politics -- when I'm tired my tolerance goes down :o( and there is a staff meeting tomorrow, too. Hope you are having a good day, and that these pics are cute ;o)

7 comments:

Chris said...

Hang in there - it's so very hard to code on not enough sleep.

I love that first picture - the very, very elongated cat picture! Hopefully things will be quieter and calmer at your house tonight!

RheLynn said...

Thanks - I love it when they stand up like that -- they look like little ladies in long sheath dresses from some illustration.

Carrie K said...

Ah, but kittens. They're so cute.

I love that picture of the kitty w/the sewing machine! Is that Willow?

Rhiannon said...

The first picture is fantastic. Something I could see framed on a wall somewhere!!

I too hate office politics, and my work abounds with it!! Oh well... you've got to make a living somehow!

RheLynn said...

That is Miss Sally-Mander (Salamander) standing at the sewing machine ;o)

Now I might just have to print a few of that one up and send them up North with the next batch of pictures ;o)

One of the 'new batch' of kittens is looking more and more like Sally every day -- my boss might keep her.. but there are already THREE female cats at the office.. hence the kittens. *sigh* She sure tugs at the heartstrings though! I hope she gets a really loving home :o}

RheLynn said...

well.. silly but you know I hope they ALL get really loving homes!

But this one will make a loving person very happy, because she already returns in kind all attention lavished on her ;o)

Carrie K said...

Of course you hope that, but you can hope a little harder for a few of them, you know.

Oh, Miss Sally-Mander! My apologies for the mistaken identity. It's a great pic.