Saturday, September 01, 2012

day

Found another blog that seems to speak to me a little: Enjoying the Small Things. I can't even remember how I got there, but the post today struck just the right place. I really did not feel like being at work today - and had been 'arguing' with Esme all night in my dreams before leaving way too early for the shift. Mark said it was audible actually - although he couldn't tell what it was about. I left before she woke up. She has been pretty sweet today, and I know I am just stressed out by things in general, and with what is going on with my Mom, and need to step back a little and get with real-me as the stressed-me isn't very good at this. I'm not a person who finds it easy to relax - I feel edgy just cruising the internet for an hour - the inner me wants to 'get up and do something', but there isn't enough of me to go in all directions at once so I stay at rest for a while... then finally start doing things. Quantum procrastination? Maybe it is the hurricane in the air that has me feeling all tossed up .. or everything else, or all of it together.

No comments: