Sunday, January 30, 2011

runby

I haven't had much time to post anything lately - especially anything crafty. I have my two days off-two on- weekend off coming up, so maybe that will fix things. But here I am off to work to complete the two-on that need to be done first!

I hope Grandma and Grandpa are feeling a little better -- it has been a tough week for them, too. Also, I came home last night to a rendition of 'An actor's life for me' as we went down the stairs all together. For not knowing most of the words, she put out a very good effort! I'll let her watch it on my computer a few more times - she sang it about ten times yesterday here and there - always while we were walking somewhere. Pinocchio has really taken an effect on her :)

1 comment:

ElizabethEK said...

Love the singing!! Emily's new movie, although there isn't really any singing, is "How to Train Your Dragon." She loves it. We (Peter and I) actually like it too. :)

We also got her the new Tinkerbell movies, but she hasn't really "taken" to them as much.