Saturday, November 13, 2010

Imagination Land and apples shirt


'What a pair'
I drew a picture of this for a letter I'm sending out next week...


Esme and Suki kitten on the changing table. The lacy cloth beside them was on top of the cat... for a good long time in various layers. The sunglasses also migrated to the cat before too long. The kicker is after Esme left the cat up there by herself the kitten continued to sit there, wondering where her playmate had gone.

Besides this game there have been a lot of imagination things taking off today. She is pretending that she can take and put characters back into the TV, and I have had to take care of more imaginary birds, as well. We were watching 'Bolt' and during a time the other characters were looking for Bolt Esme pretended she saw Bolt at the end of the bed and went to 'pick him up' and bring him to me. She wanted me to put him back in the TV - throw him in there - and make him come back. That is a new level for her .. interesting, I think. She thought I succeeded.. so then she wanted other characters brought out of the TV.

She is back on the changing table with a funnel full of buttons she carefully collected out of another container, in order to bring over there and play with them 'up high.'



This is the apple shirt I was buying the blue fabric for. I had apple fabric on the back shoulder areas, too.. but messed up on my reversing the pieces *growl* - so it is just plain blue on the back. I need to put the zipper into it, yet. The Eeyore fabric is what Esme picked out the other day - I need to decide whether to make her a pillowcase with it or a pair of pants. The thing about the Eeyore fabric is that I don't know what else it wouldn't clash with except plain pink... I've still got some of that left from her butterfly dress.

No comments: