Tuesday, November 30, 2010

bits of a pre-Wednesday

It will be nice to have two days off! We are planning a trip up to Murray tomorrow, in Kentucky. I have been told of a fabric shop up there, a used bookstore nearby, and I want to scout out a hardware store for something while up there, as well. It is about an hour to the north of us, but still it seems closer than Jackson. Everyone at work thought the cow dress was adorable ... will have to let Esme pick out the fabrics at the store ;) as it seems she has impeccable taste.

I can braid Esme's ponytail now.. it looks a little silly with some hair sticking out - but it is holding pretty well. She likes 'Mike n' Ike' candies, got them at the store on a whim. I told her they were like jellybeans and SLURP CHOMP she is eating them up. I've had more whims lately. I saw a gray wool hat at the store that was interesting to me.... odd, that isn't like me either. I might try to make one. Just as I used most of my polyfil to make the bed pillows the other day someone at work gives me a whole new box ... it looks like it was opened and never used - will take a good look through it.

1 comment:

ElizabethEK said...

Hope you have a great road trip!