Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Crafting365: day 28: Sterling Silver Earrings

I can't wear just any type of metal in my ears. That is the reason I've had my ears pierced at least four times in my life. I wear the wrong metal and then my ears get sore, and I don't wear any earrings for a while. Then they close up. The last time I got my ears pierced was when Esme was two months old. I've been wearing the titanium studs since then but it's time to spice things up.

Sterling silver is the metal (besides these new titanium) that has always been best for my ears. I had a beautiful pair of oblate hoops for years that I wore every day. Then I lost one.. and the cycle described above set in again.

These are some pairs of earrings I beaded with some sterling silver findings last night. We'll have them on sale here later today.


Blue Porcelain



Tiger-Eye



Turquoise (Mark helped bend the tops on these)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Very pretty!

Kate said...

Gorgeous earrings!

mrspao said...

Lovely earrings :)