Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Crafting365; day 15 and On My Desk


Mark walked and drove the local roads and didn't see any sign of Puck. I walked out in the forest some with the other dogs and they didn't give me any clues either.

It's also Wednesday, which is 'On My Desk' day. I have a new dreambag weaving, some small beaded bracelets, a pair of pants cut out for Esme that is yet to be sewn and some new fabric from the quilt shop in Paris.


I hadn't been to the quilt shop for years. It has changed ownership, and I went there specifically to get a yard of Amy Butler fabric. There are so many cute baby things made in Amy Butler fabric that I thought I'd try some out.

Puck is three years old, and a ferocious little hunter. She goes down fox dens, we're pretty sure of it -- hope she is okay but seriously, we think that she would be back by now or the other dogs would take us to her if there was any hope.

7 comments:

Maureen Reynolds said...

Hope your little foxhunter is safe. I've never known a weaver, tho I did work in a weaving and basket store about 15 yrs ago. It was just a tax write off for some trustafarians.

Jennifer said...

Oh no. My heart is hurting for you guys. I'm still hoping things turn out ok.

Anonymous said...

great fabric. I can see some treasures in the making.

hope Puck is on his way home

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I hope Puck is okay but I fear the worst too.

OT brighter side, your desk is perfect.

Jeanne said...

Poor Puck....

Rhiannon said...

Hopefully Puck will return, sorry he is missing. Fingers Crossed!!

Kirsty said...

I'm sorry about Puck.

Your desk is full of promise.