Saturday, March 08, 2008

Crafting365; day 11: Snowbunnies and sweet faces

For Phyllistene:

Squeaker is getting big!



We had snow here last night!
It was enough for me to make a snowbunny ;)
That counts as my Crafting365 entry today.


And Esme is getting so strong!
Here she is being cute for me.


I made baby pants last night. However, I made the wrong size (eep). I made the medium which ends up being 12 month size. They're put away for later and I am now making a six-months size pair. Pants are not difficult. The hardest part was getting the idea that when the pattern says to put one leg right-side-out inside the other (inside-out) - it is to sew the 'front-to-back' seam.' I stared at that picture on the pattern HARD and finally the idea crystallized 'OH - DUH...' and I was making pants. ;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww Squeaker! thanks! and that pic of Esme is priceless.. beautiful eyes! She'll be a heartbreaker!

Anonymous said...

I've done that with pattern pieces I've made before. Stared at it trying to figure out how it goes together....and then, duh. It all comes to you. Better too big than too small! She'll get to them soon enough.

She is so cute!!

mrspao said...

The cuteness! Squeaker, Esme, Snow bunny!