Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Crafting365: day 21; This is... my creation

The theme for this week's 'This is' is 'This is my creation', suggested by Betty
My first thought was Esme. Mark and I collaborated on this Mona Lisa ;)



Jhoanna has already done her daughters, and I tried to think a little further beyond my toy shop.

My other great creation could be the way I look at the Universe.



I think of universes within as well as without, of connections of a thousand different things that make up the whole and how they move together in time and space. In math, science, art, language... there are strange and wonderful parallels to be explored. If we don't create the way we look at the world, who does?


At our House: Esme got her 4 month vaccinations today. She was cranky earlier and wanted to be held, but now she is asleep. We have to go back for a 4 month check-up on another day. Mark is making chili with garlic tonight! I have a custom toy order and am still working on more rabbits for MamaMade.




Other creations I've recently admired on Etsy:

Prints by Linda Norton : She has a nice 'American primitive' style.
FabricShoppe great collections of contemporary fabric prints
Organikx interesting sterling jewelry and more
Steampunk by RivkasMom. You've got to see it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I'd go for your drawing as your creation, you and Mark might have started Esme but she's going to be her own creation. No?