Monday, March 24, 2008

Crafting365: day 27: Special Edition Alien Monster Dolls for MamaMade

Aww, no baby yet for Rhiannon, but we're keeping an eye out!



Special Edition Alien Monster Dolls
Bright bold colors make for one weird looking but cute alien softie.
I'm making six for MamaMade (besides the normal colors)
There will also be one in the Online toy shop.


Esme says: 'What IS that thing Mom?'


Note: These are also the very first alien monster dolls to NOT be made of felt! Their mouths and eyes are still felt, but the body is in another cool bold fabric I found at the Paris quilting shop. It's called Michael Miller Pom-Pom Dots.


Esme's 'Esmerelda' pants


These are 3-6 months size and I'll make her a 6-12 month size as well out of the other half of the yard :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Esme is stylin'.

I missed your rant at the time, but I hear where you're coming from! I have space issues much less whole family issues. Mike and I once had a huge fight about our imaginary children and who would be in the delivery room with me. (I said the doctor and the nurse.)

And dragging a baby on an 18 hour car trip in the winter just to "meet" her grandma is insane.

mrspao said...

Neat aliens :)

Unknown said...

man I love the new aliens! They are awesome! And Esme's Esme pants are gorgeous!!!