Thursday, April 12, 2007

New Kitten has a Name


I got a Name!?
We decided to call her 'Pogo' because she goes down the stairs like a little pogo stick. Coincidentally - there was a comic strip character by that name as well. However, I didn't know about the comic strip until this morning! Pogo is a little like Tigger, in the bouncey part ;o)


Attack kitten!


Pogo getting up close and personal with the camera


Other candidates for names were 'Gizmo', 'Squeak' (didn't think she'd grow into that one), 'Audrey'(Little Shop of Horrors) and 'Chewy' (Chewbacca). Chewy didn't seem like a good idea with 8 dogs around.. but she did answer to that when it was said.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Pogo! Very cute!

Jennifer said...

She is adorable! That is a cute name.

Lynn said...

Hey Pogo is the name of the online game site I play at!
I even have a Pogo T-shirt.

Now it will have two meanings.
So who does she own? You or Mark?

RheLynn said...

Lynn: So who does she own? You or Mark?
Answer: Yes. both of us ;o)

Jeanne said...

Need. Kitten. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

She is ADORABLE! I love me some kitten sweetness!

Chris said...

Pogo is a good name. You never heard of Pogo before?? I used to have a little Pogo figurine...

mrspao said...

She's gorgeous!

Obsidian Kitten said...

you should hear me ooohing and aaahing loudly here over her obscene cuteness!

pogo is a great name...

and yes, she IS gorgeous!