Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Chris Made Me Do It

All I have to say for myself is 'Chris made me do it.'



Kelba was the only one who fit.



MDK bib and small scrubbie dishcloth from the extra yarn.


I've cast on for my Morning Glory kneesocks as well, but it will be a while before they are photogenic.

We went to the flea market to sell yesterday morning, and made out pretty good. We were selling our bulk spices and also some computer surplus.

SovereignIT Spices
We are selling Ginger, Garlic, Paprika, Oregano and a Peppercorn Mix on Ebay and at our flea market booth.

I also picked up a few copies of the old magazine Workbasket from a vendor, and some Organic Gardening mags as well. The Workbaskets have some good knitting patterns including socks, a lace top and mittens.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Somehow I don't think blaming Chris makes Kelba feel any better. Poor puppy.

Jeanne said...

Cute bib! Poor Kelba!

Chris said...

LOL - I didn't force anybody!! Cute bib. :)

Lynn said...

Oh I bet it would fit the kitten....wrapped twice

Obsidian Kitten said...

Chris is such a terrible influence! rotfl

the pics of pogo are so unbelievably cute i could cry...ALL of them. kittenkittenkittenkittenkitten! auuugggh!!!!

the morning glory colorway is awesome... hope you have fun with your socks!