Friday, April 04, 2008

Homefront


Esme is five months old today.


Pogo's kittens are cute and lively. The one with her eyes open is the only girl, we think.

DeeDee delivered more puppies but not all of them survived. We said she didn't look large enough to be pregnant, and she didn't enough weight on her to be healthy. She isn't in very good shape herself right now and we're trying to feed her up so the three remaining puppies get the milk they need.



I've been running in town most days this week. Mark took this picture of me after I got back one day. He says it's a good picture, but I think it shows how tired I've been lately.

5 comments:

Sherrin said...

happy 5 month birthday Esme! (and happy 5 month birthing anniversary to you too!!) Esme is so cute, and I love her name- I'm a sucker for the 'old world' names. :o)

Jennifer said...

5 months! Time goes by so fast. Such cute pictures of you guys.

mrspao said...

5 months :) You all look so lovely!

(now how can I smuggle one of those kittens away!!)

RheLynn said...

MrsPao: Heh ;) Quarantine laws are so bad when dealing with young animals :( But if you lived in the U.S. we'd make sure you got one.

Anonymous said...

Such a cute baby, kittens and Momma and Poppa.

Of course, I'm really partial to the kittens.....but happy 5th month birthday, Esme! Wow, time goes so quickly.