Monday, February 19, 2007

Weaving Tutorials



You might remember I ran a teaser about making a weaving tutorial last week. It is ready! Please visit: KnitOwl Patterns and Tutorials at SovereignIT website.

Mark took a lot of the pictures, and I spent some time trying to make the document clear and well organized. If there is something that is hard to understand, please send me a comment here.

I've moved the pink pocket owl howto and the designing your own toys article to the knitowl.com site as well.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Fantastic! Thanks for the tutorial.

Chris said...

Maybe you are now a Weaving Owl? :)

The Bashams said...

I want you to just come here, set up a loom, get me started and everything.
Love the picture of the two of you on the Sovereign website.
You are a weaving owl now!