Tuesday, February 20, 2007

KnitOwl and friends shop full force ahead



There is a flurry of productivity going on around here!
Bear and Frog are at the shop, while the pink alien is waiting for his red partner to be finished so they can go off in the mail. The pattern for the Bear and Frog will be on sale at one of my sites in about a week or so.

The Weaving Tutorials were in Craftzine today! Thank you Craftzine!

I have been a bad aunt! I completely missed my youngest nephew's birthday party, which was last week, and didn't send him anything either. He is eight now. My mom's birthday is next month, as well. My nephew took a half-gainer sliding down the banister at his birthday party and hit his head - but got up, shook it off, and went back to playing... sounds like him ;o)

2 comments:

Chris said...

Congrats on the Craftzine mention!

Jennifer said...

Very cute toys!