Wednesday, July 12, 2006

contest winner

is Jennifer!
I had Mr.J draw it out of his baseball cap.


Jennifer said:
"All of this lounging around is giving me the vapors. I do believe I need a catnip julip." (photo)

She'll get the wool sock yarn (pictured) from Fearless Fibers.

And - because Obsidian Kitten's comment 'honey the cat broke again' made me nearly snort tea out of my nose - she is going to get a lavendar Alien Monster Doll :o) (to be made this weekend!) No one knew this, but Sally cat was twitching during her nap when I took the picture.. and boy did that fit ;o)

There were nine entries. Congratulations to the winners, and thanks everyone for playing along!

I have to go back to working my tail off now - if I make it through these next two weeks, sane and all in one piece, it just might be a miracle. Already my arms and legs are sore and I have been cleaning and moving stuff for three days in a row. I hope everyone else is having a great day!

3 comments:

Rhiannon said...

I really liked Obsidian Kitten's quote as well. I even used it today when Kyle asked what I did to Trout who was laying on her back, slightly twitching.

Good Stuff! ;)

Chris said...

Congrats, Jennifer and Obsidian Kitten! Great captions.

Hope that was a cleansing tea, RheLynn! ;)

Obsidian Kitten said...

yay me! yay jennifer! lolol yay sally and will! yay alien monsters! heehee!

it's a running joke at our house, b/c our cats regularly go from full speed ahead to dead batteries. one of us will inevitably make the comment, and for some stupid reason it never ceases to be funny.

that, and whenever something gets knocked over, shredded, scratched, or otherwise re-worked by the four-leggeds, directed pointedly at culprit: "Now you see! This is why we can't have nice things!"