Sunday, July 09, 2006

Browsing over morning tea

Browsing around to look at what other people are doing... but really I should be working on my own unfinished projects. Listening to Prarie Home Companion ( in Duluth MN - :o( I missed half of it!), drinking black tea and cooking several pounds of zucchini and onions. CarrieK - yes I want that recipe!!! Both of the girls are extremely lazy.. sleeping the whole day away. My NEW critter blanket is now 16" by 8" - I started over with a solid piece.

new critter blanket and a tomato that fell off the vine
I saw the combination on the table and had to photograph it.



Etsy stuff (warning - cute toys here!)
Interesting Fish decorations from cornflakegirl

I love this artist's toy style.

And this is just plain cute with the chocolate chip cookie!

Cool picture of a diver in front of the sunset.

(Your Caption Here)

Contest: OK knitters, keep it clean and give me your best! - include your favourite colour and a link to your blog too (If I don't already have it).

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

"The catnip. The babes. What a night!"

That's sort of lame. I'll take another run at it this afternoon.

Jennifer said...

"All of this lounging around is giving me the vapors. I do believe I need a catnip julip."

My favorite color is purple.

Anonymous said...

"Hello! Am I the only one who notices that I am not being scratched?"

That's a little better. My favorite color is purple.

Carrie K said...

Why does everyone depend on me? Why? Why? The pressure is enormous!

- or -

Rub me, feed me, can't you see I have needs?

Favorite color.....uh...oh, it's pink, I guess. For pity's sake, don't tell my best friend. She LOVES pink and it's made me roll my eyes at her for the last 20 years.

Gorgeous critter blanket. I'll dig up the recipe for you. It's a cassarole and involves bacon & cheese.

I saw Pirates yesterday morning and I agree - way too creepy for the younger set. It suffered from the Middle Child Syndrome too, since it's the middle of the trilogy they didn't really do much more than set up for Part 3. For a really, really long time.

I don't like it when you can't understand them either. The mumbling, the whispering, the accents, you'd think an actor could communicate. Hurray for captions but it doesn't help much at the movies.

Obsidian Kitten said...

"Honey, the cat broke again."

Dark purple. Most any purple. Grey, greys, black. (beautiful critter blanket, speaking of grey!) Dark green, grey-green. Dusty purples. Basically anything at the GBIV end of the spectrum. *giggle* ) Except navy. Yuck on navy blue!

ooooh! carrie k said cassarole with bacon and cheese! mmmmm...b..a..c..o..n...

Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

I'm EXHAUSTED....NOBODY knows what I go through!! It's eat, sleep, play, ALL DAY LONG.....and purring....did I mention purring???? Running after the occasional "offender"...a.k.a. passing leg, kitty toy, etc. it's pressure....I'm telling you the pressure is KILLING me!!! Oh you humans just THINK you have problems!!! Blah...Blah...Blah!!!

stuffed said...

Your glass is half full. At least you heard half the show. I missed the whole thing!

I have no caption. Fabulous pic.

sheep#100 said...

"Oh, my life is *so* stressful!"

Favorite color: cobalt blue

My Blog

PBnJ said...

"Help, I've fallen and I can't knit up!" or "Help, I've fallen, and I can't Cast ON!" (Tee hee)

Fave colors- I love pretty much everything- kinda a little partial to turquoise/teal and blues

http://pbnjsfiberygoodness.blogspot.com/

Kelly said...

Not right now, I have a head-ach.

Chris said...

I can't believe I ate the whole thing. *burp*

Ladeewolf said...

"Oh no, not another sequel. Ah, at least I'm an original."or
possibly
"The dying fish is such a restfull position, I think I'll stay here all day."



Purple of course.

Unknown said...

That pic is worth a million bucks!