Sunday, February 26, 2017

after weekend bits

Esme seems much better.  She wasn't the only kid that was out of school all last week.  And now I've heard a nearby town has also shut its school down for part of this week to keep the flu from spreading more. 

I finished a really good Vikings-in-the-future book called Dangerous Talents, and another called 'Suitable Bride' (historical) that was more on the same line with the other two heiress books that were in the historical fiction email I get.  Now I'm reading one called 'The Accidental Demon Slayer', which is hilarious.

Good to report I think I've missed the vitamins only one day since I started taking them.  I'm not sure if they are doing any good.. maybe.  I've also taken to trying to stretch out some muscles at night in a routine, but not every night.  We'll see if that becomes a morning thing this week as I have all mids and closes.

We so wanted it to be warm!  And now there is this cold snap.  Hope for it to warm up this week again.  My brother is visiting my sister in Oklahoma for a bit, which is wonderful for him to get out of the cold of Minnesota and see some family as he was feeling quite badly about a month ago.

No comments: