Wednesday, January 02, 2013

new hat and computer commands

 Playing computer, copying commands from a sheet I wrote them down for her on.
I made the hat as a copy of a green one I keep wearing to work - and it helps for her to have a warm hat too, when she will wear it.  She likes this color.

 copying the gamemode commands so she can fly or eat food, of which she cannot do both at the same time without changing over -- and I knew she could do it herself.  I thought maybe having to type it all out though will have her think a bit harder before wanting to switch so much ;)  And, that seems to be working.


gelling out with a popscile, a cat and warm yarn things on the bed.
I am tying up the ends of the new blanket before continuing for the last foot or so.  It is coming slowly but surely.

1 comment: