Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Pants de Buzz Buzz


Fabrics, including 'buzz'


Esme asked for some bumblebee fabric again at the store the other day. I gave in this time. I've been thinking of using that fabric for a while, because she always says 'de buzz buzz buzz' when she sees it on the shelf. A half yard was EXACTLY enough to make one pair of pants. Then I caved again and went back and bought another yard - so I could put some on a top to go with the pants.

I also purchased a total of about 8 yards for 13 dollars at the clearance table. I think that was a great buy. They are mostly fall colors: plum squaress, raspberry plaid and a gray solid that also has a tinge of raspberry to it (thanks to washing). I am thinking of throwing some of the gray with the buzz fabric and some white sleeves to make a top. I have a full week of work - so things might not go as quickly.

I also bought the bunny puppet pattern from Fuzzy Mitten. I doubt that I'll knit one very soon - or even to the pattern, but it is such a very cool idea. One of her pictures reminds me some of my favorite toy as a child. The most knitting I've been doing lately is some dishcloths out of the spool I keep in my locker for 'slow lunch hours.'

I attempted to create an account at 'blogged.com' today but they were having technical difficulties and kept spitting back 'page not found' errors.

1 comment:

ElizabethEK said...

Looks like you got some good stuff!!