Thursday, March 11, 2010

'industrious' progress

My father-in-law commented on the stack of fabric on the blog 'You're sure planning on being industrious with all those dresses.' etc... Well, not being industrious just isn't that interesting ;)

I've had some time issues lately with work - late nights and early mornings etc. But today I got into the fabric. After I got home from work I took Esme down to the lake while talking to my mom on the phone. She was tired out and played a bit in her K'nex box while I made her a top to match her bumblebee pants. I'll have to get a picture of it later, as she is asleep in her bed with her arms wrapped around Mr.Frog.

The dark grey fabric was a little difficult to work with, it didn't want to be 'straight' in the grain while cutting, but with some extra care it worked out just the same size as the red raglan shirt. I made the sleeves white muslin again - it's bound to get dirty anyway.

No comments: