Thursday, September 07, 2006

Squint

Our boss took this picture with his camera.


Sunday is his big day! You can see his face still has a slight 'pulled' look on that one side - and it probably will for the rest of his life. But he is so happy, running around with Cartman and a new puppy at the office -- it is almost too much cuteness to bear ;o)

I do wish he would eat more - as he looks gaunt compared to Cartman. But then - he is begging every time we are in the kitchen, and devours his bowl when I fill it -- so something is going somewhere! His little legs are so strong too, when he wraps himself around your hand while playing, it's like a miniature kitten vice!

Main Dislike: Tessa the Goat - he still can't believe that is an office creature.

Greatest Pleasure: Play-attacking everything up to the very moment he falls asleep on his feet.

When I come into the office it's only seconds before I have a kitten flying across the room to come say 'Hello, play with me, feed me, pay ATTENTION to me!' ;o)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is one cute kitty!

Chris said...

I am so glad he's going to a new home! Heh, that SQUINT will give him a rakish look...

Obsidian Kitten said...

what a great pic! go squint!!!!

mrspao said...

I love Squint!! He will be a great joy to his new home :)

Jennifer said...

Enjoy your new home Squint!

Jeanne said...

Good-bye Squint....

Anonymous said...

I'm feeling all tearful at the mere mention of Sunday. I'm gonna miss him!
Best of luck to that dear little baby. I'm so glad you were there to give him a good start to life!