Friday, September 15, 2006

Eye Candy Friday (sort of)

I had the fortune to play with a new 8 mega-pixel camera at the office here yesterday. There were a few shots I really wanted to show you! Only some of them are here...

Abby the Great Dane
Our boss' dog at the office.

Puck and Abby playing 'baby and momma elephant' at the lake

Okra in our garden.


About the other pictures I had - Bloggger keeps wanting to turn them one way or the other - even though they aren't saved that way. In fact, they look a lot like the raw picture format before I put them through the graphic editor -- even though they are obviously uploaded under the name of the altered image. What in the world? Usually I have no problem with this, but what a weird problem to have!

Anyway - here are the ones that are working.

Have a great day!

6 comments:

Obsidian Kitten said...

oh, blogger schmogger! grrr!

have you tried pasting your pics in as links, rather than uploading them using the bloggie picture link thingie? that's what i usually do when blogger turns evil on me. not that it'll necessarily work, i'm just sayin, is all.

great photos, btw!

p.s. i miss Squint!!!!

mrspao said...

Do you have a flickr account - you can click the option to blog photos from there?

Wow - that is a big dog! Your office sounds great - I want gorgeous animals at work.

Jeanne said...

Where do I get a job that allows pets?

Chris said...

Curesed blogger!!

The "elephants" picture is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Puck is so cute and I adore Great Danes!

Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

How cute is the mamma and baby!!??!! What a great job!!!