Thursday, September 19, 2024

office

 

Still learning the range of things there - lots of cleaning yesterday, as some of the other 'hopping around' things didn't happen.  Sketched this up in about ten minutes (here at home, after dinner).  It's easy to draw penguins (a bit too simple here with the flippers long) - but I have felt like the keyboard is so far away from me, had to put it down in my lap when entering figures into the spreadsheet.  If I can remember, I'm going to bring a little plant in for the filing cabinet tomorrow - I have a spare spider plant that needs a home.  It is a bit difficult to drink enough liquid there - but working on making that part of the routine.  I need to stop and get chicken feed at the feed store on the way home this afternoon.  And then I still have the postal route to cover on Saturday.

I've been keeping up with my Japanese, all except the extra vocabulary site - and did a little bit of the higher French grammar tonight.

No comments: