Monday, March 25, 2013

Dyeing Easter Eggs 2013

Some of my tomato seedlings are up today, and I am thinking if we should repot them into something bigger. I don't have a lot else going on.. some sewing or knitting I could do.. laundry. I have tomorrow off, too but work next weekend. So, we dyed our Easter eggs today.  Mark said when you're over 40 it's not that interesting to dye eggs anymore.. but, he did get sucked in to make a few while we were down there.

 Dripping the leftover dye onto cardstock to see how it mixes.  Esme called it big rivers and lakes for tiny people to swim in.

 Cats came up and made faces at us : 'What are you doing?  Oh.  That.'
Pollywog had to sniff it to make sure.

 Does she like the green one best, or the pink one?

Staring at all the eggs.  I like this picture the best as it really looks like her.
 

No comments: