Thursday, March 07, 2013

bits

Ninja cat displayed mouser skills last night - I think another cat had brought it in, though, as it was actually a shrew.  She lost it once during the night and then delivered it to Mark this morning for disposal.  Impressive, as she spent the first few years of her life abhorring outside entirely - and has been very much the hunter this past year inside and out.  Not a lot going on here, Esme got 1.25 from the tooth fairy in a 'message' under her pillow.  She said she was happy it was the lady and not the tooth beaver... oh how we warp her poor mind ;)  I have to get used to seeing that little gap now when she grins at me.  I have been knitting a few other things for the house, and thinking more about the handmade home book.  The kittens Pollywog had a few weeks ago are walking around the house and being baby dinosaurs at us.  Mark downloaded a few more classics onto the e-reader... it is easier to read on but I still find crafts take precedence, as they include the sense of 'productive' accomplishment.

I had someone mention the word 'deutero' copy in a dream the other night - I thought it was a computer term about keeping records, turns out it means deuteroscopy - 'second sight'.  Very odd... I think 7 day stretches of work with up and down schedules are not good for my sleep cycle!

No comments: