Monday, February 11, 2013

bits in head space

Lots going on again, days flying by... I'm absorbing some science knowledge, making pants for Esme, made a book pillow for Mark to keep his bones and the many many books he reads separated some for comfort's sake... Esme is in the bath swimming in bubbles.. I'm listening to Turn by Great Big Sea that Mark put to the overhead speakers for me. It is sweet, smooth and complex in language and instrumentation. I got this CD way back when must have been 2001? It has memories of when I first went to college.. I tried to play mandolin back then but was never very good at it. I am waiting to hear 'roll me over next to the wall' to remember what the questions are she asks him to answer... they were going over my head while I was sleeping last night, along with some of the science questions of fluid mechanics, density of turbidity currents and differential pressures from the book I was reading. All in the flow, see what new ideas come out of it. I just remembered my Mom was trying to call me... I didn't want to call her back - I should tomorrow. I took charge and did a lot at work today - see what if anything shall come of that tomorrow. For tonight, I am listening and it is nice.

No comments: