Sunday, February 19, 2012

bits going into and out of the weekend...

It is raining out, but at least *cross fingers* not snowing. Esme has asked me to make a specific fabric on my desk into a pink dress for her, with long pink ribbon ties. She wanted me to make that yesterday before I went to work - but I didn't have time and probably will not until at least tonight. She took me to my table and told me to sit down and make the dress 'play dress' and we would have a nice day and I wouldn't have to go to work. *sigh* She was a bit upset - she thought that would work nicely! The fabric is ready now, at least. She learned to imitate a walrus last night. It is hilarious. Grandma has to see it now, it made Daddy laugh so loud. There is some turmoil at work - I dreamt my department had sprung a leak in a pipe sticking out of the cement floor and no one could find out how to replace the gaskets or change the union because the thread system was unique. Strangeness. That shows how I feel on the situation. They broke it and now we will have to do a LOT of work to get it back into working order. Early morning today going to work.... back later.

No comments: