Thursday, April 22, 2010

Flowers



I planted a few flowers today. We bought them at the store while Esme played at the babysitters with the four other mobile little girls (and two babies in cribs). It was very cool. Esme loved it and gave hugs to everyone, over and over! I'll try to do it again soon, when I can stay longer. The babysitter said bring her over any day - no problem. She was such a good girl, just a little crying when Mommy left to the store for about a half hour - but was playing happily when I returned and ready to go with just a little coaxing.

A BIG UPDATE: I bought Esme a potty chair. And - she understands the 'pee' part of it from the moment I took it out of the box. She has went several times in it tonight when I have asked her to. I am so proud of my good girl! It will take some time. I'm not expecting consistency right away. However, her willingness to cooperate with the small potty chair is a 180 degree turnaround from where she was trying to get her to use the regular size potty. Yay Esme!

1 comment:

ElizabethEK said...

Super yay for Esme. HUGE deal.

You know, I wonder if Esme playing with those other kids might also be good for you (give you just a few minutes of "you" time), know what I mean? Just a thought....

Have a great weekend!!