Monday, February 09, 2009

New Pants and Storytimes


Reading with mom



Reaching all the way up onto the desk


Esme is getting so tall it's time to bump up to another size in a lot of things. Esme grabbed a brightly patterned fabric in the store and that spurred me on to make several pairs of pants. The last pants I made for her are now more like shorts!



I have been asking around and finally got some answers for a place Esme can go to spend some time with other toddlers, that isn't daycare and isn't a church nursery. Monday mornings at 10:00 am in Paris, TN there is a preschooler's storytime we can go to. Most of the kids there will be older than her but the lady said as long as I am with her she can come see what is going on and if she gets cranky I'll just take her outside etc... Also the library in Paris has 10:00 am Thursday storytimes for all ages.


A few skeins of cotton yarn

No comments: