Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Frosted and Wire Musings


A frosted sunrise this morning


I've been playing with wire again - and made a few small hanging decorations to put in my 'other' Etsy shop.


Fish Wire Sculpture


Penguin Wire Sculpture


Just like my ink drawings I take the wire in my hands and bend it around with no real image until it starts to look like something. When I see something forming I work towards completing it as far as I can without overworking it. I like to think of them as glorified paper clips ;)

3 comments:

Chris said...

Very creative paper clips! :)

mrspao said...

Very cute!

Ladeewolf said...

I finally got to read the bottle feeding post, its a very good idea-when babys start teething, they do bite a bit. They always seem to get mom at least once. Cool paper clips too.