Thursday, February 11, 2016

Wednesday Thursday

THURSDAY:
I stayed home from work today, as the chills, headache and nauseousness I felt kept me up half the night and still hadn't entirely went away.

9a    - spelling with mom
9.15    - CC Math workbook wk3 review
9:30     - reading Caitlin the Ice Bear Fairy, 3/4 of the way through
//Then Mom had to go back to sleep... I couldn't stay awake any more.
10.30    - reading "Complete book of Dragons"
11a    - break

11.30    - 150x JJ, 50x 15lb bench, 50x rv. situp
11.45    - art: cat faces
12.15    - break

12.30    - color vision test (32 vs daddy's 19)
      http://www.xrite.com/online-color-test-challenge
12.45    - 15min multiplication table (100%, 35sec left)
1p    - division problems
1.30p    - break
// I woke back up and we finished the book.
2.15    - reading Ice Bear
2.45    - done

we all contributed an artwork to the boiled eggs


//I started her watching Saved by the Bell, Mark said we should count it as cultural studies.  *heh*  I wanted her to have some exposure to the kids-in-school-environment and it does deal with some topics that are hard to bring up otherwise between kids as they grow up.. The episode was about a dance party and one girl is afraid she is too tall, one boy lies that he can dance when he can't etc etc... She thought the music scenes were very funny.

WEDNESDAY:
I was pretty sick when I got home from work last night, so I didn't post this.

10.30    - 150x JJ
    - writing copywork
    - spelling with mom
10.45    - CC math workbook wk3
11am      - Crash Course Kids : Engineering, Mixture/Solvent
11:30a     - PacMan / old arcade games
12.15      - Minetest
12.45    - break

1.30    - Geography, geometry, geology discussion
1.45    - Football research and report
//She read Wikipedia for about two hours and wrote down a few of the significant dates she found.
3.30    - done

No comments: