Monday, October 29, 2012

Booked

This was Mark's project yesterday when I was at work. He decided to take it up himself and did a great job. All of these were the hardcover fictions... the non-fiction and softcover fictions were already sorted when I came home. Esme met me at the door and said 'Daddy is making a new house!' I thought she meant on a game.. but she proudly showed me in the door and said 'See?' and lo and behold, it did look like a different place. 

One of the walls of the house. He put up more shelves because we were running out of space. This is also that six gored red skirt I made a while back - on me in the picture. 


We might need to build more walls to this house just to get more bookshelf space! 


These are the non-fiction lining the wall near our desks. He plans on sorting and organizing the rest of this fifteen foot wall up and down because he knows we will acquire more.

No comments: