Sunday, October 28, 2012

bit

Esme stayed up until almost one am last night playing Sims on my computer.  I almost feel she needs another thing to 'do' with the cold outside - but I am gone so much it is not possible.  We have not done much together except argue over computer time and play pirate tea parties lately.  The cold weather has made me crash so early and sleep so long... had bad dreams in the middle of the night with the dogs howling outside.  I guess that is the full moon taking hold.  I saw it bright and clear in the sky when they were outside in the yard.  I am off to work - that is feeling like a terrible chore lately as well, very little interesting and it is the time of year when sarcastic answers seem to be on the rise.  It is hard to be nice - and with a manager pulling their little creative button pushings it makes it even harder.  And I'm not an easy person to bring to seething... so she does get a chalk point for that... *growl*.  I did not work more on the quilt yet - 14 across one row only.  14x18 makes 252.  At this rate it will probably be 5-6 months before just the top is done, if I work at it once a week!  Esme's knit blanket is doing better - it is about three feet by four feet now, and will be six feet by four feet when it is finished.  Her birthday is next week - I have two days off before her birthday but not the two I expected.  Asking for her birthday off moved the scheduling matrix around.  And I still need to buy a cake mix and frosting, although the topper figure came in the mail. 

No comments: