Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Morning (before)

We are going to Grandma's house, so this is a 'before'.

Her stocking was a success, mostly the chocolate 'quarter' and the orange. All the toys got 'put to bed' as soon as she found them in there (cat, dog, frogs). She never got to the pair of socks at the bottom. We still have massive crank from yesterday. The little red barn someone from my work gave her she did not want at ALL, or the horse and sheep in it. That is not like our Esme... *sigh* But she is fascinated by a music box that turns off when it is shut. I didn't get the shirt done I was working on - one sleeve left and it is a doozy, so it will have to be finished later tonight. I haven't even tried it on her yet because she is a crank. Esme's new sleeper pajamas had pink cuffs on them - and they mixed with her spilled drink and gave her a pink arm, which she is being cranky about me trying to wash *roll eyes* haha.

I liked last year when she didn't think there was any big deal.. but I liked seeing her dig into the stocking, too.

1 comment:

Jaime Mclean Dalrymple said...

Aww. I think it is part of Christmas that kids, especially toddlers get cranky. They are so overwhelmed by all the attention. I' right there with you. After opening his gifts and stocking Carter experienced his own case of the crankies. he has been having a great time all morning, but it seems like someone had his cranky button pushed again. sigh. Have a great day. Merry Christmas to you and your family!