Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A softies creator with little time and inspiration

I haven't sewn much in the past few months. I sat down to think about something to make today but no thoughts really came to mind. When I have the time I don't have any inspiration. The fact that the sewing machine is right next to Esme's crib and play area makes the time I do have short and usually full of pleas for attention.

I have been knitting a dinosaur, and that is turning out quite well. I have to solve how to knit his head now, which might take a few days still. I got a few new pieces of fabric today hopefully meant for Esme pants - but we'll see when that happens.

Most of the time I have off work I spend with Mark and Esme, just chilling, visiting or going to town etc... Sometimes I wish I was 'crafty' again. Maybe it just has to store up for a while again.

No comments: