Monday, September 10, 2007

Puppies eyes open and (somewhat) walking

Most of the puppies have their eyes open now and they are between crawling and walking. We took a few more pictures of them scrambling around.





Pogo and Misha cuddle up and ask 'Aren't we cute too?'


A horse of a different color

I've been encouraged to keep making these little horses and other things in my shop. I hope to keep putting up at least one item a day for a week or so. We've sold a few paintings on Ebay as well which is very exciting :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Puppies!!

Chris said...

What Carrie K said! :)

thursday said...

So cute! I go away for a few days, and look how big they are!

Anonymous said...

Puppies and puppy smell! Puppies smell so sweet!

mrspao said...

They are so cute! all of them!

stuffed said...

Oh, my! :0)

Tessa said...

Whoa! I am just re-entering "blogland" after my surgery fiasco, and I just got overwhelmed with cute upon opening your page!!! Wow, I love puppies... :)

Thanks for your sweet well-wishes during my absence; I'm so glad to be back! Going to catch up on reading your posts now...