Saturday, May 18, 2024

last clock for May

 


that makes five language clocks for May, and a good variety of work days and non work days   I have another work day tomorrow, and then some family is coming in, while I still have work shifts, so next week will be very non-routine

I segued to doing Russian on busuu instead of French, and have continued doing Spanish on my mobile, although I can 'taste' that I am ignoring Romanian and Czech a lot  Still did the French crossword on linguno and really enjoyed it - although I had to have translate open so I could get the accent marks in the words that I knew were right, but couldn't 'see' in my mind's eye which letters had accents.

Off to bed soon, get as much sleep as I can for tomorrow's work, lots more packages waiting to be delivered.

No comments: