Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas deer and a secret present in the making..



Mom and Dad are working on something big... it is a secret, for the big holiday coming up! 


Esme has seen this - but thinks it is an oven or a house.. she does not know yet. Do you remember what she asked for Santa for? She told the librarian he was bringing it when we were there today.. we went to story hour and to McDonalds afterwards. She was so good.. and Daddy had this great idea for making something 'substantial' with some items we already had in the house. I think it is sizing up great! 


Take me to your leader! That is a big clue, huh? We may have to tell Esme eventually that Santa sent us the plans but we had to make it oursekves.. that'll work, right?  I have to pick up more supplies tomorrow, and we will be further along! I have also been making these Christmas Deer for the KnitOwl shop. I have one up and another on the way... 

Handmade from my own drafted pattern

//////////////////Language://///////////// Things I've heard lately:  'Yes, your highness', 'I'll be a Rapunzel and you'll be a Rapunzel, and we'll be two Rapunzels, and there is no witch, no witch like pretend to be a Mama, and this bed will be the tower and the prince will come (what is his name?  Prince boy.. but maybe Jamie) and he is here he says 'Rapunzel Rapunzel, let down your hair!' Are you there?  Are you gone at a Chuckie Cheese birthday party?  (quiet)  She's gone.  But, she is back now.'

''I didn't see it, I was sleeping or I was at school?' (when I told her Daddy told me something that she wasn't present for')  'Is it for me or is it for you? (about a toy I was making), 'But my Mama said, my Mama said!' (about Daddy saying it was too early to call Grandma and I told her we would try)  '

We live in the earth, and we are going to the Paris, to the library..' (I remind that Paris is still in the earth, too) 'I will have a little pet, and I have this kitten is a pet!  But, I'm gonna go, I'm going to take this to my room and play, just like that.' I'm going to grow up, and I'll be a Mama, I told you just like that, and I will drive, and go to work and do the work things, and I will come home.

On the computer game:  'Yes, I got it, I really really got it.  .... Yes, two points!'

(working on the computer) I am going to teach you, you go up there and you push ALT like that.',  'I am not shutting it down, it is coming up, it is waking up. (about the computer)', You just shoot the bad guys and then I will play like that, you better drive it (the car in the game), I will go to the drawbridge and you will fight the bad guys.  You will use the helicopter and you will float and go way high, and you will jump, and use the parachute and you will be alright.  You better do that.  Hey, I will play with this, and I will jump into the grass. (No - get those guys! - I was playing the grass running around the grass (as she makes Daddy fight the bad guys)...

I was a baby, and you were a mama, and I go waaa, and you give me the baby bottle and I grow up, and now I am a kid!  I have two kid dogs, a Loula and a Daphne, and they are kids.  I love my family, I really really love my family.  We will go in the store, they have it at the Walmart - you better buy it in the WalMart, with the toy cartoons and movies, I saw it.  (about a cartoon she had previously only seen at Grandma's house and I told her we did not have at our house).

This is for Santy, I make it for Santy, and he will see it.  (to the librarian) : I love Santa, he is going to bring me a spaceship!  'Can you bring me to the flowers?  And I will run with them and walk them around and hey - can I play with it?  You better get those bad guys!  Can't see it, where did it go?  Can't see the helicopter.  I was going to play with the grass and flowers. There he is, go get him, go get him, you big helicopter, go away you helicopter, BOOM.  You gotta shoot those bad guys and Ill play with the flowers, like that!  Oh.  wow.

Where's the flowers, on the mountain? Get the bad guys, but I can't, I'm too small. I was going to play and swing the trees, and just like that. I only shoot one bad guy, and I see the red thing, and I shoot he was really bad, like that... '  Don't run, dude.  Don't run.  I'm looking the people from their names and to... get those bad guys, I'm going to watch them go boom and I'll ride on the cars and I'll get off of them, like that - get me to the road and I'll get off those cars and I'll jump on them, like that.. I'm brave, really brave,  but I only shoot one bad guy, like that.   I can't look, I need help.  Can you get me to a beach?((Just Cause II Daddy's game))

No comments: