Sunday, June 06, 2010

Sand and poison ivy





Mark identified about ten poison ivy plants in this one little patch, of several different types... He says he keeps her out of that particular place when they are out. Bad Mama! She is usually cautious about places Daddy yells at her for going - but charged right up to here before Mama saw the patch climbing the tree..... should have known better.



Esme begged to play outside this morning almost first thing after she got up. Mama was being kind of lazy sitting on the porch until I went to get the camera -- and then I didn't look out for poison ivy. I hope she didn't get into it too badly - and that she isn't reactive like my side of the family. Mark says she has gotten into some before and not reacted too badly... bad Mama!



I thought this was a particularly pretty shot - she was trying to help me put the road marker back up near the driveway.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Beautiful pictures! I love them all and noticed the last one when you posted it on our other site. So pretty.